KD Hospital facilitates this program for patients requiring opinions, notion and advice on a diagnosis and treatment plan suggested and provided by medical personnel from other medical facilities.
Patients with a medical condition which may deem life-threatening or very complicated to them, can have a second opinion to make insightful decisions for their health. A Second Opinion may help you get a better understanding of your current situation such as:
- To understand the potential risk or side-effects of the treatment plan.
- You are advised an experimental treatment to cure an uncertain or rare diagnosis
- Conditions involving surgery with a new approach or a different course of treatment than the usual one.
- Recurring symptoms despite receiving treatment.
- When you feel uncomfortable with current medical personnel.
Receiving an appointment for the Second Opinion at KD Hospital is easy. Follow these simple steps:-
- Fill up your contact details and mention relevant Department.
- Upload your Medical Reports related to your condition (Mandatory)
- Our team will reach out to you after receiving your Inquiry
- Choose our Expert Doctor at KD for a Second Opinion
- You'll be scheduled for a consultation from your choice of Doctor